Congratulations! Trade paperback versions of this book, due out on February 2, will be sent to both of you soon, compliments of Random House. If you didn't win this time, don't despair! I have other book giveaways posted on the right side of my blog, and I'll post about a new giveaway by February 8. It's really not that difficult to win books. Within the past few months I've won many books online!
- The Blue Starby Tony Earley was my first win, from Laura's Reviews.
- I won an autographed copy of Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler on Naida's blog, the bookworm. (Here's my review.)
- I also won The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff on Diane's blog, Bibliophile By the Sea.
- On Veens' blog, giving. . . reading - a chance!!!, I won The Heretic Queen, also autographed by the author, Michelle Moran.
- On Kate's Book Blog, I won Heaven to Betsy AND Betsy in Spite of Herself, by Maud Hart Lovelace.
- I won Roaring Lions, Cracking Rocks by Warren Baldwin on one of his blogs, Family Fountain. (Here's my review.)
- Last but not least, I won an advance copy of The Intrigue at Highbury: Or, Emma's Match by Carrie Bebris on Stephanie's Written Word.
Congratulations again to the winners, and good luck to everyone in future book giveaways.