“I must write it all out, at any cost. Writing is thinking. It is more than living, for it is being conscious of living.”
“Men kick friendship around like a football but it doesn't seem to break. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces."
“By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class.”
~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh (1906-2001)
pioneering American aviator and author; married to aviator Charles Lindbergh (photo from Wikipedia)
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Quote it Saturday: Anne Morrow Lindberg
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (89)
- Beatrice and Virgil: Review and Giveaway
- Book Blogger Hop: What's in a Name?
- Muslim Women Reformers
- Magpie Tales #54: Puzzleland
- Half in Love
- Magpie Tales #52: House Rules
- Really Random Tuesday #18: Love, Loyalty, and POM...
- Quote it Saturday: Anne Morrow Lindberg
- Book Blogger Hop, and Fifteen Firsts
- Wondrous Words Wednesday: The Philanthropist and t...
- Magpie Tales #51: Pieces
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (130)
- ► 2009 (87)
Some of the books reviewed here have been provided
to me free of charge by authors, publishers, and
agents, in exchange for my honest reviews. That being
said, I am not against being paid to review or feature
I'm honored to be an Amazon Associate. If you
make a purchase from Amazon through a link on
this site, I'll earn a small advertising fee. There are
no extra charges for making purchases in this way.
Many thanks to those who place orders through my site!