"You may not be able to judge a book by its cover, but they are sure fun to look at."Cover Art Weekend Blog Hop is hosted by Yvonne from Socrates' Book Review Blog, and gives book bloggers a chance to display a book cover--or several. I realized that I had roses that were similar to the one on the cover of The Postmistress by Sarah Blake, a book I read and reviewed a few months ago, so I added them to this shot, along with a bit of mail. To join the fun, visit Yvonne's book blog.
~Yvonne, Socrates' Book Review Blog
Saturday, May 14, 2011
A New-to-Me Meme: Cover Art Weekend Blog Hop
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (89)
- It Wasn't Me!
- Really Random Tuesday #27: Armchair BEA and Eton M...
- Montezuma Intrigue
- The Lake: Thinking Ahead to the Japanese Literatur...
- Really Random Tuesday #26: Tips on How to Win a Bo...
- Mailbox Monday: Feeling Fortunate
- A New-to-Me Meme: Cover Art Weekend Blog Hop
- A Favorite Meme: The Book Blogger Hop
- My Two Wives and Three Husbands
- Mom ~ A Celebration of Mothers from StoryCorps: Re...
- Children's Books Needed
- Really Random Tuesday #25: Short and Sweet
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2010 (130)
- ► 2009 (87)
Some of the books reviewed here have been provided
to me free of charge by authors, publishers, and
agents, in exchange for my honest reviews. That being
said, I am not against being paid to review or feature
I'm honored to be an Amazon Associate. If you
make a purchase from Amazon through a link on
this site, I'll earn a small advertising fee. There are
no extra charges for making purchases in this way.
Many thanks to those who place orders through my site!