"You may not be able to judge a book by its cover, but they are sure fun to look at."Cover Art Weekend Blog Hop is hosted by Yvonne from Socrates' Book Review Blog, and gives book bloggers a chance to display a book cover--or several. I realized that I had roses that were similar to the one on the cover of The Postmistress by Sarah Blake, a book I read and reviewed a few months ago, so I added them to this shot, along with a bit of mail. To join the fun, visit Yvonne's book blog.
~Yvonne, Socrates' Book Review Blog
Saturday, May 14, 2011
A New-to-Me Meme: Cover Art Weekend Blog Hop
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (89)
- It Wasn't Me!
- Really Random Tuesday #27: Armchair BEA and Eton M...
- Montezuma Intrigue
- The Lake: Thinking Ahead to the Japanese Literatur...
- Really Random Tuesday #26: Tips on How to Win a Bo...
- Mailbox Monday: Feeling Fortunate
- A New-to-Me Meme: Cover Art Weekend Blog Hop
- A Favorite Meme: The Book Blogger Hop
- My Two Wives and Three Husbands
- Mom ~ A Celebration of Mothers from StoryCorps: Re...
- Children's Books Needed
- Really Random Tuesday #25: Short and Sweet
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2010 (130)
- ► 2009 (87)
Some of the books reviewed here have been provided
to me free of charge by authors, publishers, and agents,
in exchange for my honest reviews.
I'm honored to be an Amazon Associate. If you make
a purchase from Amazon through a link on this
site, I'll earn a small advertising fee. Many thanks to
those who place orders through my site!