There is ample nutritional advice in this book, too. I do see "food as medicine", and the book motivates me to continue to eat foods that are nourishing (although I'm not perfect, I usually do make good food choices). One quick example from the book: prepare a big spinach salad as part of your lunch with two cups of greens, with sliced tomatoes, red peppers, and mushrooms. Coincidentally, I've been making similar salads many times a week for the past several months if not longer (to accompany dinner, using mostly organic ingredients), with baby spinach leaves and all kinds of
|Picture courtesy of Wikipedia|
7 Years Younger will be available to the general public early next year. But, thanks to Bostick Communications and the editors of Good Housekeeping, I have an extra copy to give away to one reader. If this sounds like a book you'd enjoy reading, enter my giveaway today (U.S. only)!
- To enter this giveaway, simply leave a comment.
- For another chance at winning, become a follower of this blog, or let me know that you're already a follower.
- For an additional chance, post about this contest on your blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
- For one more chance, share a health or beauty tip in your comment.
Enter by 5 PM PST on Monday, December 17. One winner will be selected randomly and announced on Tuesday, December 18.
BUT THERE'S MORE--A FANTASTIC SWEEPSTAKES FOR A SPA TRIP WORTH $25,000!
To enter the sweepstakes, click here. Good luck!
* Executive editor Jennifer Cook, and other editors and directors